Rules listed here apply on all maps!
- Cheating is NOT tolerated at any time. First time = perm ban!
- Respect moderators at all times!
- No instigating or perpetuating arguments
- No vehicle stealing (aka "gta")
- No vehicle wall-hopping
- No ob walking/glitching
- No Base to Base
- No team hampering or neutral-killing
- No beacon spamming
- No vote abuse
- No flaming vehicles/infantry
- No climbing/boosting buildings
- No driving vehicles into buildings or tunnels period
- no one-man wall-hopping
Things listed here ARE allowed on all maps!
- Buddy jumping/infantry wall jumping
- Ob suicides/dodging
- Harv walking
- Apc whoring
Here are some other important/misc rules and policies of this server
- This server does not tolerate extremely n00b players. If you do something extremely stupid and the server is close to full, mods have the right to kick you.
- The !eteam command CAN be used for 2 player differences, however....
- Moderators should try to use the !team command instead of !eteam so that players don't get screwed
- Moderators should be more tolerant of the !noob command as long as it wasn't blatant abuse.
- If a player is really terrible, but not trying to team hamper, try to help them get better rather than kick or warn them
- All players are REQUIRED to take every cheat accusation seriously and comply with cheat tests in a respectful and serious manner immediately. Failure to do so may result in a ban. (example: "lol, you think I cheat" or "yeah, you're right I cheat" are not allowed!)
- Players may not intentionally use the name of another known player nor play under a large variety of names. This rule is to protect players from name-hacking and ban evasion.
- No stealth skins of any kind are allowed. This means NO modifications to the default stealth texture/skin are permitted even if they don't give you much of an advantage (ie. not even spiderman sbh skins are allowed).
- Bright character skins are no longer allowed. You ARE allowed to have custom skins as long as they resemble some sort of pattern or design. Skins that are a solid bright color or mostly a bright color with the head being a different color are NOT allowed. If you are unsure what skins are or are not allowed, make a post with a picture and we will let you know.
Have a question about the rules or think something should be changed?
Post in this thread.